Raise a glass to the arts every Thursday at Cultured Cocktails!
About Cultured Cocktails, Fresh Arts’ Weekly Happy Hour Fundraisers
Cultured Cocktails is weekly happy hour and community building fundraiser in celebration of Houston’s vibrant arts scene. Powered by Fresh Arts, Cultured Cocktails takes place EVERY Thursday during the 5:00-8:00PM happy hour at Boheme Café & Wine Bar. Each Cultured Cocktails event features a different local artist, arts organization, or arts project. The featured artist receives 10% of all drink sales within the 5:00-8:00PM time frame. This special happy hour is an opportunity for audiences and supporters to get up close and personal with the artists that make Houston unique!
Fall 2019 Schedule of Happy Hours:
- 9/12/19 – Next Iteration Ensemble
- 9/19/19 – Interior Interruptions Exhibition
- 9/26/19 – “Snapshot” Sculpture project
- 10/3/19 – Hermann Park Conservancy
- 10/10/19 – Carya String Quartet
- 10/17/19 – Point506
- 10/24/19 – Christopher Thomas “YungChris”
- 10/31/19 – Cypress Winds Clarinet Quartet
- 11/7/19 – Filipinx Artists of Houston
- 11/14/19 – Houston Contemporary Dance Company
- 11/21/19 – Texas Salas Congress
- 12/5/19 – Art Colony Association
- 12/12/19 – OPEN
- 12/19/19 – PrintMatters
BASIC DETAILS ABOUT THE HAPPY HOUR:
* The Cultured Cocktails program has hosted over 500 fundraising happy hours and raised over $120,000 for hundreds of local artists and arts groups.
* Select Happy Hour specials available! Check out their photos, food + drink menus at www.barboheme.com
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
Many thanks to Boheme for their continued support of the Houston arts community!