2020 Judge: Esther Lin
· Submissions are open January 1 – March 31.
· A fee of $20 must be paid at the time of submission.
· Open to any poet writing in English. Translations are not eligible.
· Poems may have been published individually in magazines or anthologies, but the collection as a whole must be unpublished.
· Simultaneous submissions are acceptable. Please notify TRP immediately by withdrawing the manuscript via Submittable if the manuscript is accepted elsewhere.
· Current and former students and faculty of Sam Houston State University are not eligible. Family or former students of the final judge are not eligible.
· Submissions are accepted through Submittable only.
· Winner will receive a $500 advance, a standard royalty contract, and 20 copies of the published book.
· Winner will be announced in June 2019.
· Manuscripts may be no longer than 40 pages.
· Please include a table of contents, title page, and page numbers.
· Do not include an acknowledgments page.
· No more than one poem per page.
· Submissions are judged blind. Please remove any identifying information from the manuscript.
· Submit as a .pdf, .docx, or .doc file format.
· No revisions will be accepted once the manuscript is uploaded.
· The Winner will be announced on the Texas Review Press website, www.texasreviewpress.org