INTERNSHIPS AT FOTOFEST
FotoFest seeks self-motivated and dedicated individuals who are considering careers in the arts, arts education, and the nonprofit sector. We offer opportunities to gain hands-on experience, a chance to develop relationships with experienced professionals, an opportunity to make international contacts, and a behind-the-scenes look at our 2020 Biennial programming.
Internships are open to undergraduate and graduate college students, artists, and individuals interested in the arts, from the U.S. and other countries. Internship descriptions can be found on our website www.fotofest.org/interns
Each intern receives a stipend of $500 upon completion of required commitment—120 hours of work.
– Application form – please fill out our application form https://fotofest.wufoo.com/forms/fotofest-internship-application-form/
– Personal Essay – a one-page, typed, single-spaced essay telling us about yourself and why you want to be a FotoFest intern
– Resume – include work history, other internships, academic information (i.e. grade level, major, awards, and honors)
– 120 hours of work to receive full credit and/or stipend
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required for all internship positions
– Working knowledge of other computer programs (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, web design and video editing programs) is a big plus
– Reliable transportation is required
AVAILABLE INTERNSHIP POSITIONS
January – April 2020
All departments will have positions available
Beginning January 2020 2-3 days per week before the Biennial
Full time for 2 weeks during the first weeks of the biennial, March 7 – 21, 2020