Dance Source Houston will accept applications from eligible dance nonprofit organizations and fiscally sponsored projects based in the Greater Houston area to apply for general operating support grants from November 22, 2019 through January 17, 2020. Organizations with an incorporation date of January 2015 and older are eligible to apply for awards of $10,000 and those organizations younger than 5 years old are eligible to apply for $5,000.
Interested applicants will complete a short survey form prior to beginning the application to ensure eligibility for the grant program. If you have questions or need assistance with the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Groundwork Grant Question” in the subject line.
The call for proposals can be viewed HERE.
Required Support Materials:
- Eligibility Document(s) – Nonprofit organizations should upload their IRS determination letter. Fiscally sponsored projects must upload their fiscal sponsor agreement AND the sponsors’s IRS determination letter.
- Equity Matrix – Download template here.
- Budget Worksheet – Download template here.
- Form 990 – Nonprofit organizations should upload their most recent 990. Fiscally sponsored projects should upload the 990 of their fiscal sponsor.
- Work Samples – Links to video samples reflective of your organization’s work.