Take a cinematic ride around the globe with the REDCAT International Children's Film Festival. Enchanting animation for tiny tots, thrilling live action for adventurous older viewers, and moving dramas sure to inspire the whole family are featured in this celebrated festival.
On September 5, experience thrill to hair-raising encounters with vampires, ghosts, creepy crimes and horrendous homework — for kids who love scary stuff! One film with English subtitles, in French.
No kidding, some of these films are scary!
Ages 9 and up. Running time: 57 min.
- The Dukes of Bröxstônia. Dir: Suren Perera, Australia .
- Specky Four Eyes. Dir: Jean-Claude Rozec, France .
- Lost Places. Dir: Toni Zhang, Canada .
- Chaos. Dir: Yi-Lin Wu, Taiwan .
- Zero. Dir: Nazanin Sobhan-Sarbandi, Iran .
- Roots of the Hidden. Dir: Elizabeth Sevenoaks, UK .
- Something Left, Something Taken. Dir: Max Porter and Ru Kuwahata, The Netherlands.
- Dream Cleaners. Dir: Craig S. Phillips, USA.
To learn more and purchase tickets, visit AsiaSociety.org/Texas.