Take a cinematic ride around the globe with the REDCAT International Children's Film Festival. Enchanting animation for tiny tots, thrilling live action for adventurous older viewers, and moving dramas sure to inspire the whole family are featured in this celebrated festival.
On August 22, experience a dazzling array of animation techniques as charming characters sled down snowy hills, traverse cityscapes, and take to the open seas. From Moscow's famed SHAR Studio and Animation School. Three films with English subtitles, in Russian.
Ages 7 and up. Running time: 55 min.
- Zina's Walk. Dir: Natalia Malgina.
- Blue Pool. Dir: Katya Maximova.
- Two Lambs. Dir: Julia Daschinskaya.
- Coast Warning. Dir: Alexandra Shadrina.
- Sea Battle. Dir: Sergei Antonov.
- Caution! The Doors are Opening! Dir: Anastasia Zhuravleva.
- Jalil. Dir: Anna Shepilova.
- Dangerous Walk. Dir: Alena Oyateva.
- The Most Scary Animal. Dir: Dmitry Rezchikov.
- Cello. Dir: Tatiana Kurnaeva.
To learn more and purchase tickets, visit AsiaSociety.org/Texas.