Take a cinematic ride around the globe with the REDCAT International Children's Film Festival. Enchanting animation for tiny tots, thrilling live action for adventurous older viewers, and moving dramas sure to inspire the whole family are featured in this celebrated festival.
On July 25, journey deep into the worlds of funny, fantastic, courageous kids through the lens of these live action and animated shorts that prove every child is truly one-of-a-kind. Two films with English subtitles, in French and Hindi.
One film depicts a bullying situation with a happy resolution. The last film, The Road Home, is the most serious and longest film of the program. It depicts the situation of a boy who has run away from a boarding school in India.
Ages 8 and up. Running time: 75 min.
- Trevor. Dir: Matthieu Saghezchi, France .
- Driving Accident. Dir: Rio Fitch, Canada .
- Marvin. Dir: Mark Nute, UK .
- Love Bug. Dir: Kat Candler, USA .
- The Perfect Human. Dir: SJ Chiro, USA .
- Adventures of Owen. Dir: David Cadiz, Canada.
- Toot Toot. Dir: Simon Williams and Brendon Skinner, Australia .
- The Toboggan. Dir: Richard B. Pierre, Canada .
- Big Drive. Dir: Anita Lebeau, Canada.
- The Road Home. Dir: Rahul Gandotra, UK/India.
To learn more and purchase tickets, visit AsiaSociety.org/Texas.