Save the date for July 19-20, 2019! Fresh Arts is launching a new artist-centered, skill-building initiative: the Fresh Arts Summit, a 2-day creative entrepreneur-focused weekend which will convene 150+ local and regional independent artists, makers, and creative entrepreneurs of all disciplines.
Topics will include arts marketing and self-promotion, fundraising and finances, legal resources, and technological skills related to arts entrepreneurship and led by organizational partners, field experts and creative leaders in the arts community.
- · Multimedia presentations, hands-on workshops, + roundtable discussions
- · An Arts Marketplace: connecting artists to local businesses and organizations
- · Mentor Power Hours: breakout sessions with lead mentors in an intimate group setting
- · Art Breaks: quick hands-on mental break activities for artists
- · Attendee reception + networking opportunities
Silver Street Studios
2000 Edwards Street, Houston, TX 77007
Reviews of other Fresh Arts skill-building programs:
"I am so glad that Fresh Arts and other community partners see the value in hosting career-building opportunities for local artists!"
-quote from Artist INC-Houston 2018 alumni
"Being a part of the first class of Artist Inc. in Houston was inspiring. It was fascinating to learn from visual artists and performing artists and to take a deep dive both into their creativity and business practices. I met many talented individuals I would not have otherwise and I look forward to seeing them succeed. The Fresh Arts staff was so supportive and I am proud to have participated."
-quote from Artist INC-Houston 2017 alumni
SIGN UP FOR SUMMIT UPDATES HERE
Questions? Contact email@example.com