Fresh Arts’ Cultured Cocktails beneficiary program is a community building fundraiser in celebration of the arts and takes place EVERY Thursday during the 5:00-8:00PM happy hour at Boheme Café & Wine Bar. Each Cultured Cocktails event features a different local artist, arts organization, or arts project. The featured organization receives 10% of all drink sales within the 5:00-8:00PM time frame. This special happy hour is an opportunity for audiences and supporters to get up close and personal with the artists that make Houston unique!
Since its inception in 2008, Cultured Cocktails has raised over $109,217 and hosted 446+ happy hours benefiting hundreds of local artists and arts organizations!
BASIC DETAILS ABOUT THE HAPPY HOUR:
* The Cultured Cocktails beneficiary program raised over $10,500 for 49 artists and art organizations in 2016 and has raised $109,217 to-date since 2008*.
* Select Happy Hour specials available! Check out their photos, food + drink menus at www.barboheme.com
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THE FEATURED ARTIST/ARTS ORG:
* You must maintain an active presence at your happy hour throughout the 5-8pm time frame.
* Share your art form with the bar patrons! Whether it is a performance, art display, reading, film screening, DJ, or something else, we highly encourage the featured organizations to engage bar patrons as much as possible. Boheme is a lively setting with art-loving bar patrons so use this as an opportunity to develop new fans/patrons and to promote upcoming organization events.
* Promote, promote, promote! The majority of the event promotion is the responsibility of the featured group. You will, of course, have the best luck encouraging your board, friends, and fans to attend and drink on your behalf. Therefore, calendar listings, etc. are the responsibility of the featured organization.
* Include the Cultured Cocktails logo in promotional material. Emailed upon request.
* We also strongly encourage you to have newsletter sign-up sheets, table signs, banners, and marketing collateral for your group. (Suggestion: Raffles are frequently a great way to get the crowd engaged and to capture attendee information.)
* Include your event in our Fresh Art on Tap weekly event newsletter the week of your Cultured Cocktails night. Sign up to get our newsletter here.
* Include your event as one of the rotating featured events on our website.
* Coordinate with Boheme’s marketing manager to send out an e-blast about the event to their email list
* Help facilitate communication and special requests with Boheme bar management. All event questions should be directed to Fresh Arts.
* Fresh Arts has a small staff, but we will make every effort to have a staff member in attendance at your happy hour to greet your group.
QUESTIONS? Contact email@example.com