NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card
NeedyMeds now offers you another way to save on prescription costs. With the NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card you can save up to 80% off the price of your prescription medications. The card may be used by those without insurance and by those who decide not to use their insurance - for example if the drug is not covered under their plan, the copay or deductible is high, the cap has been reached, or if they are in the donut hole.
The free NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card is accepted at over 62,000 pharmacies, including major chains such as Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid and at regional chains and local stores.
There are no income, insurance or residency requirements, and no fees or registration process needed to use the card. One card can be shared with friends and family members, or they can print their own. The card can also be used for over-the-counter medications and medical supplies if written on a prescription blank, and pet prescription medicines purchased at a pharmacy. The card is active immediately and never expires. Every time the card is used, NeedyMeds receives a small amount to keep our website up-to-date and growing.
What If I Have Insurance?
Anyone can use the card but it can't be combined with insurance. You can use it instead of insurance if:
- The insurance has no drug coverage
- There is a high drug deductible
- There is a low medicine cap that has been met
- There is a high copay and the card offers a better price
- You are in the Medicare Part D donut hole
A Few Things You Should Know
- This card is not an insurance program-it's a discount card.
- There may be no savings for certain drugs, including many inexpensive generics.
- The card cannot be used to lower a copayment.
Visit the weblink to download the discount card and to learn more information.