RFP for Traffic Box Art Wrap Project & Educational meeting Weds April 4 6:30 pm
This is a friendly reminder that the City of Sugar Land Traffic Box Wrap Project is currently seeking artist within 70 miles of Sugar Land to submit to our call to artists. The deadline is Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 10:00am CST. Click HERE to read the Request for Proposals with instructions about how to submit to this opportunity. All artists are required to submit materials via www.publicartist.org, and submission requirements include:
· Resume: 1 page(s) maximum – DOCUMENT (PDF, DOC, XLS, or TXT file)
· Letter of Interest: 500 word maximum – DOCUMENT (PDF, DOC, XLS, or TXT file)
· Work examples: 3 - 5 – IMAGES (JPEG)
· Image List – DOCUMENT (PDF, DOC, XLS, or TXT file)
· Design for traffic box wrap utilizing provided template – IMAGES (JPEG) OR DOCUMENT (PDF, DOC, XLS, or TXT file)
Templates for the traffic box are provided at www.publicartist.org, and you can review/download them in two formats by clicking here:
If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Davis, Cultural Arts Manager with the City of Sugar Land at (281) 275-2969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreshArts.org is a free, user-managed website. Posts and comments submitted on FreshArts.org do not necessarily serve as an endorsement or reflect the views of FreshArts or its staff.