ABOUT FRIENDS OF FRESH ARTS
Funds raised through the program directly support Fresh Arts’ skill-building programs and provide annual scholarships for local artists to attend and participate in Fresh Arts programs and conferences. Your support advances the careers of local artists and creative entrepreneurs and reinforces the vision that Houston is a place where artists can make a living as artists. Read more to learn about the impact you can make!
- Subscription to our Art on Tap weekly event newsletter
- Invitations to Fresh Arts events
- Access to members only pre-sale for ticketed Fresh Arts events
Every $50 contribution could cover admission for 5 artists to attend one of Fresh Arts’ many workshops, which cover a variety of topics including arts marketing, finance, fundraising, creative licensing, healthcare, and other business fundamentals.
- All Fan benefits plus
- Fresh Arts tote bag and pin
Every $100 contribution could provide a scholarship towards the annual fee required to participate in the Fiscal Sponsorship Program, which makes it possible for artists and arts groups to access tax-deductible grants and donations as they grow.
- All Enthusiast benefits plus
- Invitation for (2) people to an annual Friends of Fresh Arts event
Each Advocate contribution provides scholarships for (2) artists to attend the Fresh Arts Summit, a 2-day, creative entrepreneur-focused weekend for local and regional independent artists, makers, and creative entrepreneurs of all disciplines.
- All Advocate benefits plus
- Recognition on the Friends of Fresh Arts website
Every $500 contribution could support the creation of an online, on-demand skill-building toolkit focused on career topics such as marketing, finance, and fundraising with commentary from subject matter experts and local Houston artists.
- All Patron benefits plus
- Invitation for (4) people to an annual Friends of Fresh Arts event
- Recognition on the Fresh Arts newsletters
Every $1,000 contribution could support the facilitation of our free, online, on-demand skill-building resource library for 3 months.
Questions about Friends of Fresh Arts? Please email us.